What is PNDA?
- Open source Platform for Network Data Analytics
- Aggregates data like logs, metrics and network telemetry
- Scales up to consume millions of messages per second
- Efficiently distributes data with publish and subscribe model
- Processes bulk data in batches, or streaming data in real-time
- Manages lifecycle of applications that process and analyze data
- Lets you explore data using interactive notebooks
Cisco est un contributeur important de ce projet :
Cisco, among a handful of other early supporters, is contributing code to enable platform provisioning and management, application packaging, and deployment. PNDA also complements open source software-defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), and network orchestration projects including OpenDaylight, Open Platform for NFV (OPNFV), and FD.io.